Strategic Planning is a powerful tool in achieving business progress, but your CFO must consider the culture of the company while developing the plan:
– How committed is the Leadership to the success of the plan?
– Do they have the discipline to implement the necessary changes?
– Can they effectively communicate the plan as a team effort and not just a management plan?
– Are they willing to monitor the plan’s development in order to make adjustments along the way?
– How often do they need to reach milestones to stay motivated?
If you have any questions or would like to know more about our services, please contact us